Auchinleck Aftermath

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Auchinleck Aftermath

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:19 pm

Today's win was soured by The Club Security guy having "meetings" with fans as a result of the Protest back at the ground last week.

A peaceful,legitimate Protest now has FOUR fans banned including the well known fan Freddy.Apparently at least 12 are on "The Wanted List" for bans including a guy who has missed one game in 19 years.

Fans on Social Media are wanting this nonsense rescinded to put it politely.Apparently, our Football Department Chairman was also demanding names.

The fans won't take this lying down and it is well known they screenshot everything on here, WAH private Facebook page and other sites.

On a day when we should be starting to heal after last week, relations have taken a turn for the worst.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Re: Auchinleck Aftermath

Postby TerracingTomas » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:21 pm

“Crushing dissent is a clear sign of weakness”
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:29 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:Today's win was soured by The Club Security guy having "meetings" with fans as a result of the Protest back at the ground last week.

A peaceful,legitimate Protest now has FOUR fans banned including the well known fan Freddy.Apparently at least 12 are on "The Wanted List" for bans including a guy who has missed one game in 19 years.

Fans on Social Media are wanting this nonsense rescinded to put it politely.Apparently, our Football Department Chairman was also demanding names.

The fans won't take this lying down and it is well known they screenshot everything on here, WAH private Facebook page and other sites.

On a day when we should be starting to heal after last week, relations have taken a turn for the worst.

What reason did they give for banning them ??
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:41 pm

"Footballing department chairman" says it all. I take it that's Maitland? If they are screenshotting, I'll tell them this - you aren't getting another penny out of me. We appreciate the Premier seasons but even then we had two humiliations at Annan.and one at Stranraer. And then there's the other little mini humiliations like the cut outs of Trump and Johnson. Last week was the final straw for me. Team selection was typical Accies, using our biggest cup for experimentation. You can't even bring yourselves to truthfully report the attendance. Today's clearly included all season ticket holders whether they attended or not but you couldn't do that in midweek so no crowd announcement. Pathetic. Until the loathsome Colin McGowan is gone, I won't be back.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby WAC » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:09 am

From what I hear mcgowan using the old tactics of telling fans how the charity’s are what’s keeping the club going at the minute and apparently he has a great idea of giving season tickets to schools with tickets for children’s parents also to try and get new fans through the door.

Apparently he admitted himself that it was frustrating for him that he could sell the stadium out for Abba nights and fireworks but could less than 1000 for football on a Saturday.

He needs to ask himself why that is the case , this time 8 year ago out crowd was still around the 1200-1400 mark in the championship .

Also hear he has promised major overhaul of playing squad as it is not good enough.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:38 am

Your out of date WAC, the ABBA nights have been cancelled to make way for a series of show trials. In the continued absence of Chairman Maitland, Mall cop (I’m just doing what I’m told ) Hall will be handing down the sentences. The defendants are apparently Blameless so they will be getting free tickets and counselling. :oops:
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Return to The Accies