So how many are we going to sin before deadline

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

So how many are we going to sin before deadline

Postby smc4761 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:27 pm

Most clubs seem to have done at least a deal or 2 and once again our weee diddy team have signed no one. We defo need at least 3 players.

On the plus side Ali is still there, although I feel sorry for the lad who deserves a chance at a better level

How many are we likely to sign and does anyone want to put any names in the hat
smc4761
Premiership

Re: So how many are we going to sin before deadline

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:37 pm

Our lack of signings are clear however although they have brought players in I am not convinced our rivals have strengthened. If we had signed an Irish amateur or Anier like ICT then some would have gone mental. Killie have lost their star striker and keeper and signed a few people from nowhere as part of a super revolving door. Again the the response would have been 'only at Accies' if we had done that.

Don't know of any names but total punts are not what's required.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby WAC » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:50 pm

I would agree caley and thistle haven't signed anyone of major significance . Killie lost their top scorer , but are now in a position to sign some players I imagine now .

We need signings pronto. Not scared of losing ali as he proved on.Saturday yet again why he won't be leaving us with 6 shots straight at the goalie.
WAC
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bomber Harris » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:29 pm

Motherwell raiding the conference again. They've done well recruiting from there lately with the likes of moult and Ainsworth. That's a league we should be looking at.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:08 pm

Sun online says we have signed 25 yr old left back Blair Adams released by Cambridge after 12 appearances this season. Was at Sunderland previously.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Stodmeister » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:41 pm

Bomber Harris wrote:Motherwell raiding the conference again. They've done well recruiting from there lately with the likes of moult and Ainsworth. That's a league we should be looking at.

There are players around that level and the league below that could possibly do us a job.

I get the feeling though that we don't want to pay any transfer fees therefore it will be difficult to attract players unless released or out of contract.
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby Stevie Clarke » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:42 pm

He's had plenty of game time in the third and fourth tiers in recent years with Coventry and Notts County. About as good a pedigree as we could realistically expect. Now for a right back and a forward.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Bomber Harris » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:16 am

Good to see a positive signing at last and and signing not connected to the usual eurotrash agents. Well done accies. hopefully we can get a few more in and ALL fans can get behind the team now to keep us up.
Fat Alan has left the building. Cheers ta pirate
Bomber Harris
Premiership

Postby Euan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:01 am

Disappointed in this thread...thought it was going to be a discussion about fornication, greed etc. Maybe I should try the Barry Hughes thread!
Euan
Premiership

Return to The Accies