Home Fans First

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Home Fans First

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Been noticing on a Facebook page that quite a lot of our fans can't get tickets for tomorrow.The names and faces are all recognisable fans.We all know the club try here,but infiltrators always get in.

A wee idea.A lot of those with Three free kids tickets don't use them for these games which leads to empty seats.How about those with the Three kids tickets have to collect these tickets for all ticket games.If they don't then the seats go on general sale which leads to more Accies fans in the ground and more money for the club.A win,win situation.

P.S.Glasgow Accie on here looking for a ticket.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Re: Home Fans First

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:43 pm

One of the reasons for buying a ST is to be guaranteed a ticket for the games and not having to get to NDP to get a ticket (either for myself or my child).
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Joemcc » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:37 pm

I tend to agree with redandwhite1874 - if you are a regular attender and have an ST then there is no issue. I don't really understand why you would attend all games but not have an ST since it works out cheaper (even if you don't have kids).
I don't think the ST price is particularly expensive either.

Anyway I intend to get there early - before 12 anyway - as on past experience I have little faith that the club won't have sold ST holders seats (like the infamous 10p game) and in a this case they can't just shift us to the spice of life
Joemcc
Pub League

Postby Euan » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Given the fact that it was a sell out, there were a ridiculous amount of empty seats in the home end...must be kids tickets not being used as the parents don't want to subject their kids to obscene Old Firm style chanting...there wasn't any as the away fans were subdued by a great Accies performance.
It does need to be addressed before the next game.
Euan
Premiership

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:55 pm

I have 3 kids tickets but only used 1 today.

I agree with most on here, it's far from ideal.

Perhaps ST holders could intimate (by Thurs) whether they plan to use all 3 tickets, hence freeing up a few more for home fans.

In saying that, we are only talking 2 games this year.......
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Postby really? » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:35 pm

I lost my seats because I was late renewing my STs but nobody ever sits in them - even today.

People just take the 3no free tickets without thinking about whether they'll use them.

If you'll only ever need one or two U18s tickets don't take three.....
really?
Seaside Leagues

Postby Mrsweetleftfoot » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:06 pm

really? wrote:I lost my seats because I was late renewing my STs but nobody ever sits in them - even today.

People just take the 3no free tickets without thinking about whether they'll use them.

If you'll only ever need one or two U18s tickets don't take three.....

I usually use them.....just not today........
Mrsweetleftfoot
Championship

Return to The Accies