Jordan McMillan

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Jordan McMillan

Postby JackJarvisEsquire » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:57 pm

That's another ex Accies player caught up in a drugs controversy. Banned from all sport for 2 years despite someone admitting they spiked his drink. Poor soul.
JackJarvisEsquire
Pub League

Re: Jordan McMillan

Postby porcupine » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:10 pm

:o Don't give US a bad name. :o

He played gour games for us on loan from Rangers in 2009. Hardly an ex-Accie!!!!! :roll: :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby accies1874 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Can hardly even remember him playing at all. I seem to remember one start but that was in a weakened side.
accies1874
Premiership

Postby Willie Wastle » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:13 pm

I recall him being singularly unimpressive for us. I thought he was too small for a centre half and even for a full back. Given that he came from Rangers, and their more knowledgable fans (the kind who go to reserve games) rated him, I expected him to be better than his height suggested. But he wasn't. OK, he only played a handful of games for us, but he hasn't really accomplished anything since leaving.

As regards drugs, I wasn't aware of this story, so I have no view on the justice of it.
sic a wife as Willie had, I wadna gie a button for her!
Willie Wastle
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 am

JackJarvisEsquire wrote:That's another ex Accies player caught up in a drugs controversy. Banned from all sport for 2 years despite someone admitting they spiked his drink. Poor soul.

drink spiked ??
a big boy done it and run away...........

poor soul my arse.

maybe , just maybe , if he had admitted he took Cocaine and maybe had a bit of a problem then his club might have stood by him.....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Return to The Accies