The Board

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Should the current Board be removed, if possible?

Yes
13%
No
69%
Undecided
19%

Total votes : 16

The Board

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Les, Ronnie and co have been subject of various views and criticisms in the roller coaster that has been the last 12 months, time to make your position clear and outline what could be improved upon.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Re: The Board

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:40 pm

In terms of improvement I would say general attitude and approach to the fans. The commercial department treat the fans like a huge issue or irritant rather than an opportunity to generate funds; and communication is as poor as it could be without trying to be obstructive to the fans.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Re: The Board

Postby JackJarvisEsquire » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:43 am

This topic is absolutely laughable.

Ronnie MacDonald and Les Gray have taken Accies from oblivion to a team punching above its weight in the top flight of Scottish football. They've brought through 2 guys worth millions in the supposed best league in the world and a manager doing likewise. We appear to be paying our bills and are doing reasonably well in bringing through players and staff for all levels of football.

However they are not without fault. The dome, Billy Reid remaining in charge after the home defeat to Dundee, the price of tickets, 3 industrial tribunals, the Tomas Cerny transfer and exit, blaming the stadium company when they are the stadium company, the general disregard towards the support at times and the overall inconsistency are just some of the criticisms I would label at them.

I'm sure they don't care what I think though and I am happy for them to remain in charge of Hamilton Academical Football Club and stadium company for the medium to long term.
JackJarvisEsquire
Pub League

Return to The Accies