Ross County .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Ross County .V. Accies - MATCH THREAD

Postby silverfox » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:55 am

Left for the bar at half time, which is something I have never done in 13 years supporting Accies-as it was pretty much obvious the game as a contest was over after 45 mins.
Difficult to give an accurate assessment based on one half, however , some very worrying themes emerging in relation to team selection, tactics and lack of goals.
Staggies looked very comfortable in possession and seemed to be targetting big Lucas, but in truth, Accies, apart from the first 5 mins, were very poor .
Hopefully Martin can change things around as there is still time and hopefully my half time forrays to the bar will be curtailed!
silverfox
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:48 pm

2 games in v opponents we need to be neck and neck with and we have not maximised the opportunities from a red card and a penalty; at some point such 'luck' or events / incidents will go against us and make the task even harder.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:04 pm

[quote="Tumbleweed"]

Maybe Chucky will save us when .[/yquote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby judgeflash » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:44 am

With 30 plus games left, we aren't quite dead yet.
The only problem is I genuinely don't see where our goals are coming from this season. Ali could get upto 10, NADE? Never a prolific scorer. Carlton is only with us till January. Brophy is pretty dire for the first team, Chucky has shown me nothing in years.
judgeflash
Premiership

Postby master1 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Its absolutely obvious to the fans that we need a centre forward who can score goals, the board and MC are minded that we have all the goals in the squad. Saturday will show us that we are cannon fodder, its how long will the fans put up with it before going elsewhere on a Saturday. I know its only the 2nd game in but there's nothing there on the park, Imrie, Longbridge,Turner and McKinnon offer nothing other than running about like headless chickens, yes Nade can hold the ball up brilliant! but I want him to score goals and least have a few shots on target, but maybe I'm asking too much. To be told we have a budget, but MC doesn't want to spend it unless they can bring something to this squad is frankly an unbelievable comment even Walekwikajet would bring something to this squad!! disillusioned 2 games in........definetly.
master1
Pub League

Previous

Return to The Accies