Supporters Direct scotland Survey

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Supporters Direct scotland Survey

Postby Alfie Olek » Fri May 22, 2015 6:47 pm

The Supporters Direct organisation in conjunction with the SFA are undertaking their annual survey again. The link is below. Among things they are asking are ideas to improve the game one of which is reduce the cost! I’ve kept track of my spending on away games this season and have spent £569. thats admission,travel, incidentals like a meal. I missed at least 4 but did take in the east fife pre season game and managed cheap transport to Inverness, Dingwall and Aberdeen otherwise that figure would have been a lot more. Plus my season ticket and I’m pushing nearly £900 quid. Its not cheap supporting any team in scottish football certainly at the higher level and it would be good to see costs come down although unlikely.

http://www.scottishfans.org/survey/
Alfie Olek

Re: Supporters Direct scotland Survey

Postby redandwhite1874 » Fri May 22, 2015 7:43 pm

Alfie Olek wrote:The Supporters Direct organisation in conjunction with the SFA are undertaking their annual survey again. The link is below. Among things they are asking are ideas to improve the game one of which is reduce the cost! I’ve kept track of my spending on away games this season and have spent £569. thats admission,travel, incidentals like a meal. I missed at least 4 but did take in the east fife pre season game and managed cheap transport to Inverness, Dingwall and Aberdeen otherwise that figure would have been a lot more. Plus my season ticket and I’m pushing nearly £900 quid. Its not cheap supporting any team in scottish football certainly at the higher level and it would be good to see costs come down although unlikely.

http://www.scottishfans.org/survey/

How much of that was on bevy on those away trips = 'incidentals' :)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Return to The Accies