Mcgovern

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Mcgovern

Postby H9crx » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:45 pm

I got their in the end.

Plenty of players have came into accies and did not do well and played better else where.

The sun tan superman is still banging in goals for QOA very few for accies

DR Goals or DR no goals at accies

Young boy at PT who went to Bolton after a few starts at accies.

You could prob add Brophy soon to this list.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby JackJarvisEsquire » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:53 pm

Willie Wastle wrote: To be fair, I'm struggling to think of a player who wasn't rated by Alex Neil or Billy Reid or Allan Maitland, who went on to be better player elsewhere. Happy to be proved wrong.

Whilst not disagreeing with you I'd say Gary MacDonald, David Buchanan, Lucas Akins, Tom Elliott, Jim McAllister & Kevin McBride are all doing reasonably well since leaving. Jim Goodwin is another we should never have let go in my opinion.
JackJarvisEsquire
Pub League

Postby H9crx » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:37 am

So it could be the case that LES has always picked the players. Only Alex has been able to get the best out of them where BR and Canzo can't. So it was not that Lynch was not good but canning see his abilities or utelise them.
H9crx
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:56 pm

JackJarvisEsquire wrote:
Willie Wastle wrote: To be fair, I'm struggling to think of a player who wasn't rated by Alex Neil or Billy Reid or Allan Maitland, who went on to be better player elsewhere. Happy to be proved wrong.

Whilst not disagreeing with you I'd say Gary MacDonald, David Buchanan, Lucas Akins, Tom Elliott, Jim McAllister & Kevin McBride are all doing reasonably well since leaving. Jim Goodwin is another we should never have let go in my opinion.
Jim Goodwin jumped ship to stay in the Premier league, no way could we keep him!
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies