ROSS County's ETHOS

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: ROSS County's ETHOS

Postby Gaspode » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Park Materson wrote:Pardon me for my negativity re all things accies over the period of the last 13 matches
(0/14 pending)
I really should learn to just resist the temptation to post on here.At least until CANTzo gets that elusive first win under his belt which surely must come soon, maybe before the next partial solar eclipse?
Maybe not.

H9 comes across as a guy who is really hurting at his teams poor form, you come across as someone who is actually revelling in it.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby Park Materson » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Couldn't really give a shit what I come across as in your amateur psycho analysis.
Followed accies a lot longer than you in all probability so don't give me your bullshit.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:57 am

One thing I would say is we should all go and get behind the team in next week's derby.Motherwell fans are talking of their biggest away support for years.

The sceptics-myself included-get behind the team at the games.For such a terrible run,there has been a lack of a reaction at games.Any criticisms has been on forums-not at the games.

The players owe the fans a result,but the failure to replace any players has led us to a situation where we know if we go a goal down,that is it....Under Alex Neil,we used to sing "We never give up"........now we always give up.Says a lot about the mindset of the new regime.

We will all get behind the team,but a repeat of one month ago and even the happy clappers will be rustling their sweety wrappers.

Let's put this mob in the play offs.I,for one have never forgotten John Boyle pillaging Hamilton for fans when Accies were a homeless shambles of a club in the seaside leagues...we owe this lot one for such a sneaky blow.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Gaspode » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:22 am

Park Materson wrote:Couldn't really give a shit what I come across as in your amateur psycho analysis.
Followed accies a lot longer than you in all probability so don't give me your bullshit.

I doubt it, but carry on revelling.
Gaspode
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:51 pm

All this I've followed Accies longer than you stuff is a lot of shite......if you are an Accies fan , you are an Accies fan , whether for 5 minutes or 50 years....
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Park Materson » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:24 pm

My grans won at the bingo more times than your gran.
Park Materson
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies