Canning in charge for next season poll

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

How will we do next season under Canning?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm

He'll keep us in the SPL
23%
He'll get us relegated
77%

Total votes : 26

Re: Canning in charge for next season poll

Postby glasgow accie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Do you know mate ....I had thought about offering to take redandwhite1874 for a pint , just to talk to him face to face ( cause then he canny pull me up for my punctuation and grammar!) , but I don't think he is old enough :lol:

But yes , I'll meet you for a pint ( not be next weekend if we are at home though....got a wedding.) , I might even buy you one back !! ;)
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:47 pm

glasgow accie wrote:Do you know mate ....I had thought about offering to take redandwhite1874 for a pint , just to talk to him face to face ( cause then he canny pull me up for my punctuation and grammar!) , but I don't think he is old enough :lol:

But yes , I'll meet you for a pint ( not be next weekend if we are at home though....got a wedding.) , I might even buy you one back !! ;)

I wouldn't dream of allowing an unemployed/unemployable person to buy me a drink ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:58 pm

Patronising knob....you know fuck all about me ....making assumptions from an Internet forum . :oops:
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Accies4ever » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:03 pm

glasgow accie wrote:Patronising knob....you know fuck all about me ....making assumptions from an Internet forum . :oops:

Ignore him, he's insignificant.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:19 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:
glasgow accie wrote:Do you know mate ....I had thought about offering to take redandwhite1874 for a pint , just to talk to him face to face ( cause then he canny pull me up for my punctuation and grammar!) , but I don't think he is old enough :lol:

I wouldn't dream of allowing an unemployed/unemployable person to buy me a drink ;)

Well it's just as well that doesn't apply to me ......so do you want to go for a drink or not ?
noticed you never said pint ....does that mean you are too young for alcohol ??
Still the vaults let youngsters in on a Saturday so what about then ??
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:33 pm

glasgow accie wrote:Patronising knob....you know fuck all about me ....making assumptions from an Internet forum . :oops:

:D Says the guy who has been making assumptions about me and my age for weeks from an internet forum- usual hypocritical rubbish from the guy who says he doesn't do abuse in person or on the internet. :lol:
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Accies4ever wrote:

Ignore him, he's insignificant.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that's nice, what a lovely pair:o
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:55 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:

:D Says the guy who has been making assumptions about me and my age for weeks from an internet forum- usual hypocritical rubbish from the guy who says he doesn't do abuse in person or on the internet. :lol:

So for once and for all ...do you want to go for a drink or not ?
Just answer the question.....
I'm more than happy to call you a knob on here or face to face !!
And the assumption about your age....I'm sure ( I might be wrong and if I am then fair play I'll hold my hands up ) , you have mentioned in the past about being the only Accies fan in your school and therefore thought it perhaps logical that you could still be at or have just left school , however just meet me for a drink and I can let you know all about my quite good job and you can tell me your age ;)
Again , sorry oh master of the smilies if I am wrong !!
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:02 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:

So for once and for all ...do you want to go for a drink or not ?
Just answer the question.....
I'm more than happy to call you a knob on here or face to face !!
And the assumption about your age....I'm sure ( I might be wrong and if I am then fair play I'll hold my hands up ) , you have mentioned in the past about being the only Accies fan in your school and therefore thought it perhaps logical that you could still be at or have just left school , however just meet me for a drink and I can let you know all about my quite good job and you can tell me your age ;)
Again , sorry oh master of the smilies if I am wrong !!

I accept your apology, I never made any mention of school. I have no interest in meeting up with adults who want to meet what they think are school children on the internet and meet up with them in pubs to ply them with drink and abuse them (verbally or otherwise)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:10 pm

That my friend is a low fucking blow ....what exactly are you insinuating here ??
I have offered an olive branch to you , and you , once again have come back with a smart arse comment , now hinting that at paedophilia ??
You are a sad , sad individual
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:13 pm

glasgow accie wrote:That my friend is a low fucking blow ....what exactly are you insinuating here ??
I have offered an olive branch to you , and you , once again have come back with a smart arse comment , now hinting that at paedophilia ??
You are a sad , sad individual

Absolutely humourless, as usual.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby glasgow accie » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:18 pm

So that was tongue in cheek ??
Glad I don't share your sense of humour....... :shock:
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:52 pm

One is as bad as the other. This is a forum for discussing football, not for practicing insult skills and winding people up.

I don't have the time to play schoolteacher with the 5 or 6 posters that seems to insist on breaking the very simple rules of this forum.

In this thread alone 2 of the 4 have been broken repeatedly:

1. No personal attacks.

2. Don't use curse words.

Look, if the same posters insist on continuing this, I can go ahead and start throwing out bans - I would rather not do that though. This should be a forum for ALL Accies fans. So either sort it out in private, or learn to ignore other posters that bother you.

Locked.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Todd_is_God » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Admin wrote:Locked.

Or not :P
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby glasgow accie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Looks like it.......