Canning in charge for next season poll

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

How will we do next season under Canning?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm

He'll keep us in the SPL
23%
He'll get us relegated
77%

Total votes : 26

Canning in charge for next season poll

Postby Accies4ever » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:51 pm

If Canning is somehow insanely allowed to still be manager for next season, how do you think we'll do?
Accies4ever
Championship

Re: Canning in charge for next season poll

Postby Todd_is_God » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Anyone who selects the first option could make a fortune selling whatever they are smoking.

The man isn't a manager, and it's shite of the club to keep him in the position they choose to put him in, despite it being obvious he wasn't cut out for it.

Shame on the board for treating someone so poorly for so long.
Todd_is_God
Seaside Leagues

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Struggling to understand why option 1 has received as much as 14% support.

Total useless manager in the real Accies supporters' eyes.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:41 pm

Can you maybe guess who the two are ??
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Happy to declare that I have not voted; and in that respect I would appear to in the majority ;)
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:54 pm

How do you conclude that?

P.S
You haven't voted, so you don't now believe Canning will lead us to ultimate glory, such as a Champion's league final.
Sounds like you're not supporting your man!
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Is that you voted now?
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:13 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:Happy to declare that I have not voted; and in that respect I would appear to in the majority ;)

So from what I said , what makes you think I was talking about you ??
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby AmanAccie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:17 pm

It's a silly poll to be honest! It all depends vey much on which type of squad we have next season. I have come to terms with the thought that the board want Canning to be the manager for the foreseeable future which like it or not is not something we as fans can't change in any shape or form. Boo hoo we could have got Europe this season but wake up. Even Sir Alex team was struggling at times getting turned over by Aberdeen at Pittodrie, getting turned over by Partick at Firhill too yes believe it or not we had been discovered long before Alex flew the nest. Just look at him now. Flying down south and we're all pecking at each others heads, going off our nuts cos we should have got European fitba. It was a flash in the pan, probably never see it again so vote wae yer feet. Fuck off in the huff or continue to support yer team to the highs n lows(more lows than highs) but we carry on. I will be back!
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:29 pm

We all know that irrespective of how the fans vote or how they feel, the BoD will do what they want.
The real power with the fans is voting with their feet and not renewing season tickets or paying at the gate.
Think back to the size of the crowds and their reaction on the last few games under Billy.

This at least this allows us the illusion that we have some degree of say in our club.

The strength of the vote 80%+ does indicate that real Accies fans don't have trust in Canning to do the job however.
Let's be honest, going by previous signing history, the BoD aren't going to splash the cash on getting anyone but random "never heard of" players.
Refer to January's signings for proof.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:31 pm

AmanAccie wrote:It's a silly poll to be honest! It all depends vey much on which type of squad we have next season. I have come to terms with the thought that the board want Canning to be the manager for the foreseeable future which like it or not is not something we as fans can't change in any shape or form. Boo hoo we could have got Europe this season but wake up. Even Sir Alex team was struggling at times getting turned over by Aberdeen at Pittodrie, getting turned over by Partick at Firhill too yes believe it or not we had been discovered long before Alex flew the nest. Just look at him now. Flying down south and we're all pecking at each others heads, going off our nuts cos we should have got European fitba. It was a flash in the pan, probably never see it again so vote wae yer feet. Fuck off in the huff or continue to support yer team to the highs n lows(more lows than highs) but we carry on. I will be back!

More patronising pish.......are you Les ?
Telling your fellow fans to feck off ?? Poor form.....
TBH , the first part of your post is spot on....then you lose it a wee bit .
For me it's not about Europe (that would have been beyond our wildest dreams , but was close for a while !) , but more about the way the team has dive bombed .....no fight , no clue , no leadership , no man management.....
But hey ho , we never got relegated , so that's ok !!
If the board , manger and players can accept the praise when we were flying , then they can sure as feck take the stick when it goes tits up .
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby AmanAccie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Should we be aiming to get run of the mill managers like fucking Danny Lennon or Brown shoes, I mean for fuck sake how low can we go. Billy Reid was a top manager until we took the drop so let's go with this and if we take the drop then so be it, get Jason Scotland to take over. All I'm getting at is that it's ok to dream but it is only dreaming folks! St Johnstone might make European fitba again but inevitably will get humped by superior opposition next season just watch. I'm not the one telling fans to fuck off, they're deciding as much themselves.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:43 pm

glasgow accie wrote:
redandwhite1874 wrote:Happy to declare that I have not voted; and in that respect I would appear to in the majority ;)

Absolutely nothing, just thought I would add to the obvious that hardly anyone has voted and that only a fool would think it significant.
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:50 pm

If you've supported Accies as long as I have (39 years), then I'll listen to what others have to say about supporting your team through thick and thin.

Otherwise I'll only listen to real supporters with the best interests of the club in mind.
Not the manager, not the individual players, not the BoD, not zombie-minded so called fans...the club.

When I say Accies4ever, I f*king meant it.
Accies4ever
Championship

Postby redandwhite1874 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Accies4ever wrote:If you've supported Accies as long as I have (39 years), then I'll listen to what others have to say about supporting your team through thick and thin.

Otherwise I'll only listen to real supporters with the best interests of the club in mind.
Not the manager, not the individual players, not the BoD, not zombie-minded so called fans...the club.

I am happy for you, but perhaps not as happy as you are for yourself.

Only one star between the 'f' and the 'k'..................mm interesting :lol: .
redandwhite1874
Premiership

Postby AmanAccie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:56 pm

When I say Accies4ever, I f*king meant it.[/quote]
Accies4ever wrote:If you've supported Accies as long as I have (39 years), then I'll listen to what others have to say about supporting your team through thick and thin.

You're clearly more supportive than me as I've only been an Accies fan since 1989! Is that not long enough to have seen highs and lows? When I say AmanAccie...
Last edited by AmanAccie on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmanAccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:57 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:
glasgow accie wrote:

Absolutely nothing, just thought I would add to the obvious that hardly anyone has voted and that only a fool would think it significant.

Aye , ok then !
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:57 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:

I am happy for you, but perhaps not as happy as you are for yourself.

Only one star between the 'f' and the 'k'..................mm interesting :lol: .

KNOB
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm

AmanAccie wrote:Should we be aiming to get run of the mill managers like fucking Danny Lennon or Brown shoes, I mean for fuck sake how low can we go. Billy Reid was a top manager until we took the drop so let's go with this and if we take the drop then so be it, get Jason Scotland to take over. All I'm getting at is that it's ok to dream but it is only dreaming folks! St Johnstone might make European fitba again but inevitably will get humped by superior opposition next season just watch. I'm not the one telling fans to fuck off, they're deciding as much themselves.

You said fuck off in the huff......
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Accies4ever » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:59 pm

redandwhite1874 wrote:
glasgow accie wrote:

If you could please direct us to a more populous poll, I would appreciate it.

P.S.
Was cutting back on the * key, as it was getting red hot.
Accies4ever
Championship

Next

Return to The Accies