Accies v Hearts

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies v Hearts

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:07 pm

This could go one of three ways a win, lose or a draw. I suppose theoretically it could also be abandoned for whatever reason. :lol:
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Accies v Hearts

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:18 pm

Interesting odds on first goalscorer with Bet 365. Favourite Shankland @ 3/1. I think I'll pass.

Liam Morgan bizarrely 14/1 yet Ryan One only 33/1. Lewis Latona rated more likely to score than De Bolle, One, O'Reilly, Owens and Shiels. Top research!
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:20 pm

If Hearts sold out their ticket allocation why is the middle section of their end of the main stand virtually empty?
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:50 pm

Some apathy regarding this message board. Even after an awful defeat today, there are still many contributions on the Albion Rovers forum. Accies play quite well against the third best team in the land and...nothing?

Watched from home as unwell. First half maybe understandable after Tuesday's exertions. Much better once the changes were made, especially McGinn and One. Both have big futures. I would have left it at that but for some reason he took off Tumilty and Owens and put Andy Winter at right back! Shiels up front again and he did well. Tumilty got a ridiculous booking for nothing from the clown Clancy but he was playing well and should've stayed on. BBC's ratings for the game are an absolute joke. Our second best player apparently was Zanatta, on the park for 20 minutes and our worst was Tumilty?

Worry about Inverness next after their stunning result today. McGinn must start for me.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:56 pm

Missed both cup games, away on holibags. Hoped that we would prevail against QOTS with current form, and did not expect to get through the 3rd best team in Scotland, even if we had not had 120 minutes three days before. No sensible postponements as we are only Accie's, and don't figure in sensible decisions.
Our squad have a real chance to show what they're capable of, at Falkirk Stadium in a few weeks. Let's hope there are no injuries in the meantime!

As to ICT, we have gone up there as underdogs on more than one occasion and come away with three points. Why change this habit??
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies