QofS v Accies (Maybe)

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

QofS v Accies (Maybe)

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:19 pm

PPTV available for this match from QofS TV at £10

https://qostv.co.uk/

No update from the club re our current player availability but as I type Queens are training indoors down at the Palace grounds so presumably they can field a team.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: QofS v Accies (Maybe)

Postby Beardy » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:01 pm

Cannae grumble about the result - penalty was perhaps a little soft but we gave the goalie an easy time of it. Our disallowed looked from the PPV stream to be onside but its was hard to tell. 3-0 flatters Qots a bit - with a proper striker we would be double that. New signing O'Reilly looked secure & Brown didnt get a lot of time to do much but he looked rapid. The play up to the Mullin goal was absolute perfection, one touch passing with 5 or 6 involved? Fantastic to watch .... even better to have seen it in person. Well played Accies, well played.
Beardy
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:04 pm

Nine points out of nine against Queens. Great stuff. Last five - WDWLW
I think this run means we will still be in this division next season. Didn't watch it, I've never watched online, but by all accounts a tremendous team performance and doing what we should do against ten men.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:10 pm

Yep a very good team performance. Thought Shiels looked good at left back. Put in some decent crosses. O Reilly looked solid enough and an unexpected but welcome goal from Jamie Hamilton. Lots of other positives apart from our penalty taking :oops: Looked at the penalty decision and it looks really soft but the ref was in a good position. As to the offside goal even the Queens tv commentator thought that it might have been on. Consolidated our position at the top of the mini league and improved our gd. A good day out, well for the team not us fans.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:44 pm

Great result and onwards to a Six Pointer against Patrick Whistle on Saturday.
Confidence must be high in the dressing room now, surely?
Noticed BBC gave Mullin 2 goals though their report said that Moyo got the rebound in @ 21 mins. Good for his confidence too.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Gav » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:30 pm

That was the best we have played this season. If it had finished 6-0 they could not have complained. The 3rd goal was fantastic.
However, we need to take this level of performance into next week.
Gav
Championship

Postby porcupine » Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:47 am

BBC quote 197 attendance. Don't know how many from us but surely that can't be right?
porcupine
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:06 am

porcupine wrote:BBC quote 197 attendance. Don't know how many from us but surely that can't be right?

Well I know four Accies fans who were in the home end including a guy who has missed one match in 23 years.

Great result and performance and like the Killie game,we should have scored 5 or 6.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:02 am

According to a Queens fan ITK on their dedicated P and B thread the attendance was 437.
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Stevie Clarke » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:58 am

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:
porcupine wrote:BBC quote 197 attendance. Don't know how many from us but surely that can't be right?

Well I know four Accies fans who were in the home end including a guy who has missed one match in 23 years.

Great result and performance and like the Killie game,we should have scored 5 or 6.

How did they manage that, YOH? I thought they would only allow their own ST ho!ders. I love that big terrace behind the goal, I've been tempted to go there instead of sit in the away end of the stand. I maybe will next time we're down there.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:56 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:[

How did they manage that, YOH?

Adherance to Social Distancing? :lol: :lol:
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies