Management abuse

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Management abuse

Postby acciesisland » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:47 am

There seems to be some abuse levelled at the manager Stuart Taylor over the recent performance of the team. We all share the frustration of a loss, a missed opportunity on goal, or a bad decision made by the referee. To direct abuse at the manager over these scenarios is unfair and unjust. I'm sure that if any of the so called true fans of this great club stood in for Stuart Taylor even just for a week, they would make a complete hash of it. Give the man an opportunity to devise a long term plan as opposed to a short term solution which may not prove to be fruitful for the future of the club. Be patient and reap the rewards at a later date.
acciesisland
Pub League

Re: Management abuse

Postby glasgow accie » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:45 am

Hi Stan ….. :roll:
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Gav » Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:55 pm

acciesisland wrote:There seems to be some abuse levelled at the manager Stuart Taylor over the recent performance of the team. We all share the frustration of a loss, a missed opportunity on goal, or a bad decision made by the referee. To direct abuse at the manager over these scenarios is unfair and unjust. I'm sure that if any of the so called true fans of this great club stood in for Stuart Taylor even just for a week, they would make a complete hash of it. Give the man an opportunity to devise a long term plan as opposed to a short term solution which may not prove to be fruitful for the future of the club. Be patient and reap the rewards at a later date.

Every fan knew how the Auchinleck game was going to go and would have set the team up accordingly. Taylor didn't. Taylor didn't sign Shaw as he does not trust him and was happy with Moyo and Ryan. Taylor said he knew Arbroath away would be hardest game of season but did nothing to stop the way they play. The man is clueless and should have been sacked weeks ago.
Gav
Championship

Postby Scotty Tunbridge » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Gav wrote:
acciesisland wrote:There seems to be some abuse levelled at the manager Stuart Taylor over the recent performance of the team. We all share the frustration of a loss, a missed opportunity on goal, or a bad decision made by the referee. To direct abuse at the manager over these scenarios is unfair and unjust. I'm sure that if any of the so called true fans of this great club stood in for Stuart Taylor even just for a week, they would make a complete hash of it. Give the man an opportunity to devise a long term plan as opposed to a short term solution which may not prove to be fruitful for the future of the club. Be patient and reap the rewards at a later date.

Every fan knew how the Auchinleck game was going to go and would have set the team up accordingly. Taylor didn't. Taylor didn't sign Shaw as he does not trust him and was happy with Moyo and Ryan. Taylor said he knew Arbroath away would be hardest game of season but did nothing to stop the way they play. The man is clueless and should have been sacked weeks ago.

I doubt the Oli Shaw thing has anything to do with ‘trust’ if us and Killie are both in for a player whether it’s a loan deal permanent transfer etc. the player is going to go with Kille 99 times out of 100. More money, more ambition so on there.
Scotty Tunbridge
Championship

Postby TerracingTomas » Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:18 pm

Dear Accies employee great first post. Every time Mcgoofy addresses the fans via the media I feel abused. It's unfair and unjust. Gonna make him stop. ;)

Admin Maybe this should go in the Nonsense section. :oops:
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Gav » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:02 pm

Scotty Tunbridge wrote:
Gav wrote:

I doubt the Oli Shaw thing has anything to do with ‘trust’ if us and Killie are both in for a player whether it’s a loan deal permanent transfer etc. the player is going to go with Kille 99 times out of 100. More money, more ambition so on there.

Shaw was on £3k a week at County. He would have been financially better off coming to us.
Gav
Championship

Postby accie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am

Scotty Tunbridge wrote:
Gav wrote:
acciesisland wrote:

Trust seemed to be the reason quoted at Auchenleck, whether that was trust during negotiations or on the park we don't know.
accie
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies