Accies v Killie

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Accies v Killie

Postby TerracingTomas » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:37 pm

Was going with a family member staying over xmas but not sure now. Now idea what to expect either. Killie haven’t yet appointed anyone and who knows they may up for it because Tommy has gone. Couldn’t see last week coming against ICT so I’m not going to make any prediction.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Accies v Killie

Postby TerracingTomas » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:13 pm

Well if their penalty was undeserved we can’t criticise the ref for not trying to right the wrong giving us 2 penalties and sending their keeper off. And we still couldn’t win! The team selection confused me from the off with Hughes and Sheils starting. Was it covid related or squad management ahead of Arbroath midweek? Who knows we are the last to know. But the Hughes selection seemed to work with a really well struck volley. As to their penalty couldn’t see it so can’t comment but it knocked the stuffing out of us for most of the first half. And as to our penalties least said soonest mended. Overall very disappointing after last weeks result against ICT. 5 days to the window. Minimum 3 quality signings please. The crowd figure given was 420. Quite a few regulars missing around me so not a full house ofS/T holders yet at least half the hospitality boxes were in use. Were they S/T holders or did the club just go ahead with hospitality and ignore the powers that be.

Match report here

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loc ... g-25788105
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:12 pm

Decent strikers and we score six yesterday: two missed penalties and two misses with the Keeper to beat.

As soon as Moyo missed that chance at 1-1,I knew they would score soon after and so it proved.

Both Moyo and Chucky can now no longer complain if they find themselves on the bench as we have lost too many points due to missed chances.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:23 pm

Killie’s goalie had his his red card for barging into Andy Ryan rescinded.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl ... l-22609115
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Return to The Accies