December ticket offer

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

December ticket offer

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:03 pm

2 free tickets for each season ticket holder so you can bring guests to the Pars and Killie home games.

https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/december-ticket-offer/

I’m not sure who I will be able to persuade to come along but maybe I should treat the mother in law :twisted:

At the moment we are getting knee jerk reactions to fans suggestions. Someone in criticising tickets being given away to Mcgoofeys charity said we should be giving to schools and all of a sudden apparently we gave away school tickets before the Raith game and at least one fan had asked before that or the Arbroath game if there was going to be a bring along a friend freebie. Not going to look a gift horse in the mouth but I think crowd figures have been so poor the last few games that they had to do something particularly as these will be two crucial fixtures. But as others have said the product the park has to improve. Maybe they have invited prospective buyers along and want to impress with a big home crowd.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: December ticket offer

Postby Beardy » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:25 pm

I'll be using the offer to bring the Mrs - just so she better understands why im a moody bastard on a saturday night.
Beardy
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:11 pm

That’s one of the most sensible suggestions of the year,!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Billybamz » Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Beardy wrote:I'll be using the offer to bring the Mrs - just so she better understands why im a moody bastard on a saturday night.

Thats a good idea..
Billybamz
Seaside Leagues

Return to The Accies