The futures bright

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

The futures bright

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu May 13, 2021 9:02 am

Interview with Maitland pre last nights game.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loc ... d-24097376

Seems to confirm that those players out of contract will be gone. This includes Oggie, Trafford, Stanger, Thomas, and Gourlay. Plus loan players gone. More youth next season. No surprises. However I’m not convinced Odoffin and Callaghan will be there if decent money offers are made or there are relegation break clauses in their contracts. Plus they will be killing themselves to sell Hamilton.

Oh and no mention of the fans
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: The futures bright

Postby porcupine » Thu May 13, 2021 12:59 pm

Sure you've got Subject right, TT??

Looks more like "The Future's Shi*e"!! :roll:

Talk is cheap, let's see how long Maitland's enthusiasm lasts with his management dream team.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu May 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Now now Porcupine let’s try and stay positive!!! I have never been to Arbroath’s ground and we have the Challenge Cup to anticipate . I look forward to playing the big teams’ colts. Oh and there is a day out to Inverness. A favourite of mine. Sadly we will also be visiting Firhill. My least favourite ground. Oh and of course more of Rices’ post match interviews .
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby porcupine » Thu May 13, 2021 10:20 pm

Just couldn't resist the pun on your Subject heading, TT. Sorry!

You'll enjoy Gayfield, Arbroath, but remember,bet your winter woolies for those games in December, January or February.

And always the chance for me to visit some new grounds in the Challenge Cup.... Kelty, Cove, Elgin or Peterhead, to make up the full set. Yes, the future's probably bright, not shi*e, for that, though, like others, I fear the return of the Watson Years too. How we will service a Stadium Debt next year and beyond, is a seemingly impossible task.

But, on the field of play, we should be competing amongst equals, surely?
porcupine
Premiership

Return to The Accies