TerracingTomas wrote: So if I was drawing up a crisis management plan to address the significant financial drop in income I would be looking to the fan base and how to grow it.
So how would you grow it? You could:-
1. Provide 7 seasons of top flight football to watch.
2. Throughout that period offer the lowest patg pricing.
3. Offer season tickets at approximately half the price of the next cheapest in the division.
4. Offer Kid's tickets at £14 for the whole season.
5. Offer 2 free kid's season tickets when an adult buys a single season ticket.
6. Not sure the above is ambitious enough so you could change it to 4 kid's season tickets free.
7. Allow season ticket holders to bring a friend along for free on a few games a season.
8. Not sure that's ambitious enough either so increase that to bringing along 2 friends for free.
9. Charge 10 pence for entry to a game.
10. Put a youth scheme in place so hundreds of kids every week train after school with Accies on the actual pitch - surely some will get the bug.
Surely some of that would work?