Hearts v Accies

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Hearts v Accies

Postby TerracingTomas » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:43 am

Well back to the football and there is a crunch game on Saturday. After their humping last night the Hearts fans reckon they are gone and their current goalie is getting a large share of the blame. I must admit I thought that after the winter break and janaury windows signings Hearts would kick on but it hasnt happened so far. Indeed their goal difference is now as bad as our. We go into this game without Easton, apparently out for weeks, without Hamilton no loss at his current stage of development and questions being asked already about Woods so if they are vulnerable at the bakc we are worse off. I dont expect a win and will settle for a draw as psychologically we will still be above hearts. And I will be there. Come on you Hoops :D

Edit: apparently Hamilton might be available. Anybody confirm?
Last edited by TerracingTomas on Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Re: Hearts v Accies

Postby Gav » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:30 pm

I can see Hearts scoring in the first 15 mins and going on to score 4 or 5.

I would go with this team but don't doubt that what we will see will be completely different.

Southwood
McGowan, Want, Gogic, McMann
Temps, Martin, Collar, Smith
Moyo and Oggy
Gav
Championship

Postby Stodmeister » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:58 pm

Gav wrote:I can see Hearts scoring in the first 15 mins and going on to score 4 or 5.

I would go with this team but don't doubt that what we will see will be completely different.

Southwood
Moyo and Oggy

Sad to say but past caring now , there is absolutely no continuity is selection these days , injuries apart when was the last time we fielded the same team for 2 games in a row.

Alston and Hunt were anonymous on Tuesday , thank god we have Gogic.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Fulton in goals and a recall for Minmaugh.
Stodmeister
Championship

Postby porcupine » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:53 pm

Stodmeister wrote:
Sad to say but past caring now.

You're not the only one thats past caring, Stodmeister. Here's another one :(
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:58 pm

Gav wrote:I can see Hearts scoring in the first 15 mins and going on to score 4 or 5.

Southwood
Moyo and Oggy

I like the look of that team Gav.
If only we had 3 Gogics - 1 centre back, 1 midfielder and 1 cover right back.

We'll miss him in midfield but really need him at the back on Saturday. The only other option is Want and Hamilton at the back which would be a real gamble but might pay off if we can use Gogic in midfield.

Once again we are playing a team who are dodgy at the back so no option IMO but to take it to them. Sit back and we've had it.
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:32 pm

https://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/

Help me out here, follow the link and tell me what you see ?

Cause I can see fuck all info, honest tae fuck you couldnae make this shite up, how many months now is this?
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby Bluesy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Don't click on the "buy tickets" button. Instead scroll down and just to the right of the man of the match v Aberdeen picture there is a "tickets for Rangers and Hearts away" icon which you click on. It doesn't however tell you whether you can buy a ticket on the day at Tynecastle which is the information I'm looking for as I won't know how many I need until Saturday.
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby smc4761 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:46 pm

Now lets think, Hearts have been on a pretty poor run of form, apart from humping one of the bigot brothers. They need to get a result to get their fans off their backs, mmm Who could they possibly want to play on Saturday

With virtually no defence and anonymous midfield yet another game of 2 halves coming up for us. Will play OK in first half lose a couple of stupid goals as we cannae defend, go in 2 -0 down and losr another couple in last 5 minutes as we have done god knows how many times this season

Seaside leagues here we come

Absolute respect to those who continue to go to the games

PS Easton almost certainly out for season with dislocated shoulder
smc4761
Premiership

Postby Begs.hafc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Sad to hear people saying "past caring". A win on Saturday could put us right back in amongst it. C'mon the real hoops!
Begs.hafc
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 pm

Bluesy wrote:Don't click on the "buy tickets" button. Instead scroll down and just to the right of the man of the match v Aberdeen picture there is a "tickets for Rangers and Hearts away" icon which you click on. It doesn't however tell you whether you can buy a ticket on the day at Tynecastle which is the information I'm looking for as I won't know how many I need until Saturday.

Tried the above but gave up!! Info on our website actually shows Hearts v Hamilton on Saturday at FOYS Stadium!! I thought it ws at Tynecastle!!

Any clues for what prices are for normal & concession away supporters??
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Gav » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:35 pm

£29 and £21 for over 65s and students.

£15 under 18s
£8 under 16s
£5 under 13s

Not yet confirmed if they will be available at Tynecastle on Saturday.
Gav
Championship

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:56 pm

Yes,the negativity is deserved for all things on and off the field at the moment but I know plenty folk who rarely travel to away games who are making the effort this time as the guys on the park need our support here-no matter what the prices are.

I can vaguely remember winning at Tynecastle travelling back on 'the bible bus'(I was 10 lol) and have witnessed plenty disasters since.

All we ask is every player leaves nothing on the pitch(unlike Tuesday) and the gaffer plays players in their correct positions.

Lewis Smith must play-no more Alston and Hunt as a twosome in midfield and the real decision is what to do in defence.We play Gogic and we weaken the midfield although if we play him in midfield,it would be a young pairing of Hamilton and Want as Woods and Fjortoft should be nowhere near the team.Perhaps time to recall Stanger and play him there instead of right wing back where he is awful even in the reserves.

This game may well be "Custer's last Stand" due to our injuries and perilous League position,so a decent,vocal away support would help against a full home stadium.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Bluesy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:58 pm

We’ll all be there.

Circle the wagons
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby southoftheborder » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:14 am

I'm coming up from southoftheborder too :)
southoftheborder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bluesy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:10 am

I just phoned Hearts and there will be a cash gate at our end tomorrow
Bluesy
Premiership

Postby AcciesFCSLO » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:57 pm

There will be a ticket pod at our end tomorrow from 2pm for tickets to be bought
Email: sean@acciesfc.co.uk
Twitter: @AcciesFCSLO
Phone: 01698 368650
AcciesFCSLO
Championship

Postby TerracingTomas » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:37 pm

From BBC website:-

"On-loan Manchester United goalkeeper Joel Pereira is in danger of being axed by Hearts manager Daniel Stendel.

The 23-year-old Portuguese has been criticised after a series of blunders.

And Stendel admits he is considering a change for Saturday's potentially crucial home game against Hamilton Academical.

The German says it is vital that his bottom-placed side take points from forthcoming games against second-bottom Accies and third-bottom St Mirren.

Zdenek Zlamal, who has one cap for Czech Republic, and Republic of Ireland international Colin Doyle are the possible replacements for Pereira.

I dont think the Hearts fans rate the other 2 choices either, but personally I think Hearts are showing pretty poor sportsmanship if they do change ;)
Any future sponsors should contact liningourownpockets@mcgoofeystadium.com
TerracingTomas
Premiership

Postby Big Wurzil » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 pm

£29 ???? Really ?? That’s not a typo is it ?

That’s dearer than ibrox and celtic Park

Last I checked hearts were bottom and that’s what they’re charging.

I won’t be investing...... I’m out.
Big Wurzil
Championship

Postby aldoaccie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:52 pm

And therein lies one of the problems with Scottish fitba. £29. Ffs.
aldoaccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Use your loaf Big Wurzil and buy one of the discounted tickets as more than likely show the same prices anyway.Play them at their own game.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies