Season Ticket Prices

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Postby Beckford » Sat May 25, 2024 1:47 am

Cheers StewartP / YOH for your posts. Hopefully our group will be able to do the same by contacting the club and common sense will prevail.What a palaver though!

Once again, another PR disaster and another example of why we are seen as a tin pot outfit. The club needs to address things like this if we are ever to grow our support. I know from first hand experience that potential new fans are put off by this reputation for being a shambolic amateur outfit. It surely has a negative inpact when trying to attract outside investors, sponsors etc.

The clubs official website has to be the main channel of communication as not everyone uses social media for various reasons. Sounds like the club has created a lot of extra work for the shop staff too.!

Accies world continues to be vital in highlighting issues like this! Hopefully club officials are on here and listen.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Sat May 25, 2024 6:19 am

Roll up! Roll up! Get your season tickets. We've let Accies daft Lewis Smith go to Livingston because our manager didn't know a good player from Adam and couldn't pay him what he's worth. Will no doubt come back to haunt us.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby AccieDownUnder » Sat May 25, 2024 12:20 pm

Gutted to see Smithy go. He was really coming onto a game and is at a really good age to progress further. His numbers this season were a joke and up there with O’Hara as player of the year.

We can strike one rumour off the list as Dowds has signed for Ayr. What a strike force they have with Dowds and Oakley both signed up for next season. I’d take 7th next season just to consolidate in the champ and build on with a better prize pot and budget the following season. Morton starting to look incredibly weak early doors.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby OnlyHamilton » Wed May 29, 2024 11:48 am

Club have confirmed you can pay via installments.

Either contact club who will set you up or if you buy via fanbase you can choose klarna option.
OnlyHamilton
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed May 29, 2024 1:01 pm

Just read in When Saturday Comes that the cheapest sitting season ticket at Bayern Munich, presumably for an adult, last season was €385 which is £327.65. We really are ripped off in the UK.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Wed May 29, 2024 1:06 pm

Really glad this has happened. Not a great launch but does show the club listen to the fans now, are open to suggestions and do all they can to improve. Now the hard bit, scrape the money together and buy as many as we can!

Be great if the club could increase sales and really kick on with their ambitious plans.
Last edited by Beckford on Wed May 29, 2024 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Beckford » Wed May 29, 2024 1:14 pm

I guess it's a tricky one for the board. They want to resolve the stadium ownership issue and get rid of the individuals who drove us to the brink. Purchasing the stadium, installing a proper grass surface, creating a training facility and funding the squad is a big ask without major investment.

We have a really small support, and we do what we can. Obviously we can't be expected to, or are able to fund the club, but its bound to be easier to discount prices when you can spread the cost over a much larger support.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby StewartP » Wed May 29, 2024 8:01 pm

Beckford wrote:Cheers StewartP / YOH for your posts. Hopefully our group will be able to do the same by contacting the club and common sense will prevail.What a palaver though!

Once again, another PR disaster and another example of why we are seen as a tin pot outfit. The club needs to address things like this if we are ever to grow our support. I know from first hand experience that potential new fans are put off by this reputation for being a shambolic amateur outfit. It surely has a negative inpact when trying to attract outside investors, sponsors etc.

The clubs official website has to be the main channel of communication as not everyone uses social media for various reasons. Sounds like the club has created a lot of extra work for the shop staff too.!

Accies world continues to be vital in highlighting issues like this! Hopefully club officials are on here and listen.

You can now edit your ticket type in Fanbase so I was able to renew tonight. You should be ok to do it now too.
StewartP
Seaside Leagues

Postby Beckford » Wed May 29, 2024 10:04 pm

Yeah thanks I contacted the club and seems to be all sorted now. Hope we can shift a few more season tickets now
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Bengee » Fri May 31, 2024 10:32 am

Miss a couple of games due to illness or weather,shifts etc and ST is not great value.
Bengee
Pub League

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri May 31, 2024 11:05 am

Bengee wrote:Miss a couple of games due to illness or weather,shifts etc and ST is not great value.

But that's always been the case with season tickets, except when they were £150 then £180 in the Premier. Those were amazing deals. This isn't great but Morton and Partick are charging only ten pounds less, Livingston £25 more and Dunfermline have two prices for different stands, one higher, one lower ( this is all for the adult price btw). It's more about backing the club. Don't get me wrong, I have a real problem with the walk up prices but we're fairly in line with others on STs (except for the younger kids, really shortsighted) and you can pay in instalments.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Fri May 31, 2024 4:53 pm

Well serif was right and we will need to fund a grass pitch too.

That won't be long in using up season book money. On top of that, remember we still need to get rid of the guy that is still the biggest problem at accies.

Our season tickets are obviously more expensive now but its easy to understand why. Paying up a season book is definitely the best option. Like others have said, its not the best time for me to be forking out either but il pay up what i can when I can to renew my tickets.

It may not offer best value but if we all want the club to move forward, it is what it is

The pay at the gate prices are steep though I agree
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Previous

Return to The Accies