Season Ticket Prices

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Season Ticket Prices

Postby Stevie Clarke » Tue May 21, 2024 8:23 pm

Adults: £340 (£18.89 a game)
OAPs: £235 (£13.05)
U18s: £155. (£8.61)
U16s: £65. (£3.61)

They say they have taken into account the prices in the Championship last season and have settled somewhere in the middle. Still seems a bit hefty especially the pensioners price. As all STs have to offer a decent saving, I think the walk up prices next season are likely to be £22 & £16, which again is a rotten deal for OAPs. Perhaps £10 for kids.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Re: Season Ticket Prices

Postby porcupine » Tue May 21, 2024 9:14 pm

Yes, SC, big increase, but i think last season's were down in price from 2022/23 due to League 1 demotion.
Anyone out there know what we paid in 2022/23 for seasons and PAYE?

We were actually discussing the merits of still buying a season ticket, where we can't always make the game due to family visits, a holiday etc. PATG is now a possible option although our 'own seats' is still good to have. Now await details of the PATG prices to do the maths, though an extra few quid up front to Accies under the new owner by buying a season ticket, now seems to still be the best for me. I was never sure of where the ST monies were going under the you know who ownership :roll:
porcupine
Premiership

Postby Beckford » Wed May 22, 2024 6:20 am

Had a look on Fanbase to renew. Bought kids under 18 tickets last year. Not sure if I missed it before but it looks like there is an option for an an under 16 ticket under the new pricing structure. Obviously, I would opt for this as its a reduced price and kids are appropriate age. However, as far as I can see, there is no way I can renew ticket for the seats I wish to retain, other than paying the under 18 price. Can anyone advise if there is a way to address this.

As others have highlighted, every year I look to make a commitment to the club and renew my season book(s) as early as possible. Cost can be an issue at this time of year (especially this one with the euros trip looming) However, the perceived benefit to the club and the desire to keep the seats we have sat in for many years with friends outweighs any concerns about value.

Will confess to not being a big fan of purchasing tickets via apps like fanbase, but was surprised how straightforward it was last year. Where it seems to be problematic is when issues like mine arise.

There also doesn't seem to be an option to pay a deposit to retain seats then settle balance later. We all know the previous issues with the club shop, but having this option was a big help when paying for tickets, especially when buying more than one. My old routine was pay a deposit in May, then settle ballance after June pay day.

Hopefully, there will be a way to resolve but feel it would be easier if the books were still sold in the shop (now that it's being run better) Also looking to add another book to our group this year and that can be a palaver finding out what seats are available. Guess it will be more of a palaver on line
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby AccieDownUnder » Wed May 22, 2024 1:33 pm

I noticed Falkirk repaid the fans support whilst in L1 by freezing the prices (now sold 2600+ ST already). I think something similar would have been a good gesture given the turmoil over the past few years. I’m a bit pissed off with the price if I’m being honest. We normally get 4 ST between us to share with my family and to try and put money into the club but I’ll not be taking up any next season and just pay as I go. I feel more and more like a customer rather than a fan.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby porcupine » Wed May 22, 2024 6:02 pm

Let's not forget there has been a significant investment in the squad in this last season, and though this is likely to be trimmed from present numbers, our new owner has shown commitment for improving Accies. It's not unreasonable that we have to do the same. Even some League 1 clubs were charging £16 for PATG Seniors this past season.

I'd expect that we see a resurgent Hamilton looking for at least a top six place in what will be a very competitive Championship next season with Partick/Airdrie/Morton/Dunfermline/Ayr/Queens Park/Falkirk/Accies/Livingston & either Raith or Ross County.

Some tasty matches ahead in which we have to be strong enough to compete.
porcupine
Premiership

Postby AccieDownUnder » Thu May 23, 2024 2:51 pm

Which muppet in our staff keeps feeding the rags with stories? The latest of Greg Docherty is simply fantasy world. Can we not act like a professional football club for at least 1 solid week? I noticed Scott Burns ran a story on Greg Docherty literally 5 hours later saying Blackburn Rovers are looking like favourites. We're so tinpot off the park it's embarrassing. I cringe at high levels seeing suits at the side of the park, get up into the stand you eejits and just the enjoy the game. Self importance beyond belief.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby manxaccie » Thu May 23, 2024 5:22 pm

AccieDownUnder wrote:Which muppet in our staff keeps feeding the rags with stories? The latest of Greg Docherty is simply fantasy world. Can we not act like a professional football club for at least 1 solid week? I noticed Scott Burns ran a story on Greg Docherty literally 5 hours later saying Blackburn Rovers are looking like favourites. We're so tinpot off the park it's embarrassing. I cringe at high levels seeing suits at the side of the park, get up into the stand you eejits and just the enjoy the game. Self importance beyond belief.

Totally agree. Did they not learn anything from the Falkirk fiasco last season?
manxaccie
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Thu May 23, 2024 7:21 pm

It is alright them saying contact Serif for helping with instalments, but already this week I know quite a few folk not buying because of the lack of Instalment options.

Surely in this day and age, we could use a firm to organise a Klarna type arrangement.

As for the Greg Docherty nonsense, the word beetroot comes to mind here.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby Red and white hoops » Thu May 23, 2024 8:10 pm

I think it’s more than a coincidence that we were linked with both Greg Docherty and Connor Smith in the press on the very. same day we announced dearer than expected season ticket prices.
Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby glasgow accie » Thu May 23, 2024 9:07 pm

^^^THIS^^^
When Saturday comes...WE ARE HAMILTON........136
glasgow accie
Championship

Postby Beckford » Thu May 23, 2024 11:28 pm

Without the option of a deposit now / pay the balance before the start of the season starts I'm really struggling to justify the three season tickets I planned to buy at the moment.

I appreciate the club needs our cash as going up results in higher overheads.I am keen to contribute as much as i can. However, its a significant increase in cost when a lot of fans will have trips for the Euros, family holidays, cost of living and so on to pay for over the coming weeks. We are all hoping there will be a couple of decent pre season away days too!

I feel a week is incredibly short notice from the announcement of the tickets going on sale to the deadline for renewal of your existing seats. (Basically one week)

Wheres the reward for renewing each year through thick and thin? I don't want to give up the seats we have sat in for years but feel fans are being pressured into stumping up the cash now. No wonder die hard fans feel like they are being taken for granted. Especially when in a couple of weeks time the 150th anniversary kits and merchandise will be out. (Which again I want to buy x 3 to support the club and chip in towards the cost of championship football)

There are so many things to be positive about with our club just now and we as fans want to back the board as much as we can. We want to give the club our money and I feel they would get so much more if they marketed the tickets better and gave the paying customers better payment options.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri May 24, 2024 12:45 pm

I didn't realise fans only had until this coming Monday to reserve their existing seat. This was not mentioned in the initial statement. Ridiculous. Give us a couple of weeks at least.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby AccieDownUnder » Fri May 24, 2024 3:01 pm

I’m not renewing anyway but I literally get paid the week after. Single mum, 2 kids with absolutely terrible ways to renew within the week unless you have the money to do it in a one off payment. As I said previously, living away from Scotland I mainly bought them to support the club but just feel more and more taken granted for the past few seasons. Don’t get me started on lack of highlights, part time L1 sides put us to shame.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Fri May 24, 2024 6:17 pm

AccieDownUnder wrote:I’m not renewing anyway but I literally get paid the week after. Single mum, 2 kids with absolutely terrible ways to renew within the week unless you have the money to do it in a one off payment. As I said previously, living away from Scotland I mainly bought them to support the club but just feel more and more taken granted for the past few seasons. Don’t get me started on lack of highlights, part time L1 sides put us to shame.

Blantyre Vics and many former junior sides put us to shame in that regard.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby Crying Time Again 2 » Fri May 24, 2024 6:40 pm

I canny believe we only till Monday to reserve ( and presumably pay for) season ticket. Would never have seen this till mentioned above. This has never been the case in past seasons. C'mon Accies, please explain!!!
Crying Time Again 2
Pub League

Postby Beckford » Fri May 24, 2024 8:13 pm

Stevie Clarke wrote:I didn't realise fans only had until this coming Monday to reserve their existing seat. This was not mentioned in the initial statement. Ridiculous. Give us a couple of weeks at least.

The 27tth May is the date given on the accies website and still seems to be there. Either I have read it wrong or maybe its a miss print and it should be 27th June. Hope it is a miss print as that would make much more sense.

Some rumours bouncing around the club are skint. Things like off loading players like Smithy and and the season ticket "promotion" is probably how they started.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Beckford » Fri May 24, 2024 8:23 pm

Just checked our website again. If you go on and click news, the post made on Tues 21st is where I got that existing seats will be reserved untill the 27th.
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby Beckford » Fri May 24, 2024 8:27 pm

AccieDownUnder wrote:I’m not renewing anyway but I literally get paid the week after. Single mum, 2 kids with absolutely terrible ways to renew within the week unless you have the money to do it in a one off payment. As I said previously, living away from Scotland I mainly bought them to support the club but just feel more and more taken granted for the past few seasons. Don’t get me started on lack of highlights, part time L1 sides put us to shame.

Same for myself, pay day just after the renewal deadline. Surely the club should have considered this as lots of folk will be paid monthly?
Beckford
Seaside Leagues

Postby StewartP » Fri May 24, 2024 9:06 pm

Beckford wrote:Had a look on Fanbase to renew. Bought kids under 18 tickets last year. Not sure if I missed it before but it looks like there is an option for an an under 16 ticket under the new pricing structure. Obviously, I would opt for this as its a reduced price and kids are appropriate age. However, as far as I can see, there is no way I can renew ticket for the seats I wish to retain, other than paying the under 18 price. Can anyone advise if there is a way to address this.

As others have highlighted, every year I look to make a commitment to the club and renew my season book(s) as early as possible. Cost can be an issue at this time of year (especially this one with the euros trip looming) However, the perceived benefit to the club and the desire to keep the seats we have sat in for many years with friends outweighs any concerns about value.

Will confess to not being a big fan of purchasing tickets via apps like fanbase, but was surprised how straightforward it was last year. Where it seems to be problematic is when issues like mine arise.

There also doesn't seem to be an option to pay a deposit to retain seats then settle balance later. We all know the previous issues with the club shop, but having this option was a big help when paying for tickets, especially when buying more than one. My old routine was pay a deposit in May, then settle ballance after June pay day.

Hopefully, there will be a way to resolve but feel it would be easier if the books were still sold in the shop (now that it's being run better) Also looking to add another book to our group this year and that can be a palaver finding out what seats are available. Guess it will be more of a palaver on line

I raised this issue earlier in the week with the club and Gillian kindly explained I would require to edit my order meaning I simply cannot renew at present. However, if you contact club they will block off your seats and let you know when they all go in general sale meaning you are able to edit the ticket option. I have exactly the same issue as you.
StewartP
Seaside Leagues

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Fri May 24, 2024 11:43 pm

Statement on the various Fans Pages on Social Media that you can now pay in Instalments by emailing the club.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Next

Return to The Accies