PLAYOFF - Alloa .V. Accies - Tuesday, May 7th

Match day discussion, transfers, and all things Accies

Re: PLAYOFF - Alloa .V. Accies - Tuesday, May 7th

Postby AccieDownUnder » Wed May 08, 2024 2:52 pm

Really sad to see Fulton on his way out. Someone mentioned to me a while back that apparently he made it clear to Rankin he was looking for a change but was 100% committed to the club and has been fit for months now. Allegedly powers above Rankin then didn't want him to play another minute after spitting the dummy. Not sure how true this is but if so - it's clear to see Rankin is a yes man hence the long deal as well. All hear say but absolutely nothing surprises me anymore. We could line up with Strain's Labrador on the wing instead of Lewis Smith which wouldn't raise an eyebrow.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Billybamz » Wed May 08, 2024 5:33 pm

Definetly more than 370, looked closer to 500 +
Billybamz
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed May 08, 2024 6:34 pm

As an aside, the Alloa programme had the Jamaican flag next to Marley Redfern's name. I can confirm that he is no relation to Bob.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Postby AccieDownUnder » Wed May 08, 2024 6:56 pm

Going by online that stand in the away end holds around 450. I’d say 370 was about right from watching the highlights. Plenty spare to the right of the stand. Not the best of crowds given what’s at stake. Hopefully a decent travelling support for the final, if we get there!
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Red and white hoops » Wed May 08, 2024 7:27 pm

Red and white hoops
Championship

Postby YeOldeHamiltonian » Wed May 08, 2024 7:29 pm

AccieDownUnder wrote:Going by online that stand in the away end holds around 450. I’d say 370 was about right from watching the highlights. Plenty spare to the right of the stand. Not the best of crowds given what’s at stake. Hopefully a decent travelling support for the final, if we get there!

There was easily 100-150 fans standing at the side watching the game as not many seats in a Stand with a capacity of 519.

Support was decent,so don’t get this not the best of support comment.
YeOldeHamiltonian
Premiership

Postby AccieDownUnder » Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 pm

YeOldeHamiltonian wrote:
AccieDownUnder wrote:Going by online that stand in the away end holds around 450. I’d say 370 was about right from watching the highlights. Plenty spare to the right of the stand. Not the best of crowds given what’s at stake. Hopefully a decent travelling support for the final, if we get there!

There was easily 100-150 fans standing at the side watching the game as not many seats in a Stand with a capacity of 519.

Support was decent,so don’t get this not the best of support comment.

Alloa have nothing to gain from lowering our away numbers. I was sad enough to count those standing and there is 60 tops. Loads of empty seats on the right hand side of the stand. If it makes you sleep better tonight let’s agree there were 600 Accies strong. I couldn’t give a f’k tbh, our support is on the smaller side for decades and I leave the crowd wanking to Motherwell and Falkirk.
AccieDownUnder
Seaside Leagues

Postby Stevie Clarke » Wed May 08, 2024 8:08 pm

FWIW, I guessed Alloa's support at 700 during the game so was only seven out. There were plenty of empty seats around us.
Stevie Clarke
Premiership

Previous

Return to The Accies